Post in evidenza

Avverbi, Diverbi e sentimenti...

sabato 16 aprile 2011

Ruocco cerca Ruocco

ruocco family

 (View posts)  
cathyruocco_1

Posted: 10 Mar 2004 12:58PM
Classification: Query

Surnames: ruocco


I am trying to trace my husbands family tree and need some help. His grandfather
was francesco domenico ruocco and he was a confectioner in High Holborn,
London around 1910.

My husband knows he came over from Italy but can anyone tell me how we can
find out where he came from and trace his relatives back there. Are there any
websites that would be useful to look at.

I would appreciate any help given. You can email me on
cathyruocco@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks, Cath


Ruocco, Francesco, Gennaro

Posted: 27 Dec 2006 6:01AM
Classification: Query

Surnames: Ruocco, Staibano, Saverio

I was reading some old posts on the Ruocco name and thought I would start
a new one. My grandfather was Francesco (Frank) Ruocco and his father
was Gennaro Ruocco and his mother was Teresa Staibano. Gennaro's father
was Francesco as well and his mother was unknown Saverio. They came
from Minori Italy in 1907 and lived in New Haven, Ct. My grandfather
was a baker. Does any of this sound familar to anyone?



Michael Ruocco  (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2001 6:46PM
Classification: Query

Surnames: Ruocco

Hi
Currently a variant of the Michael Ruocco name. I've lived in England all my
days and am at current reckoning 34 years. My father who also
happened to be Michael was born in 1940 in Highbury, London, England
to a.....wait for it....another Michael Ruocco (amazing!) and Rose Ruocco.
Where they came from I have no information as they both died during
my childhood. If anyone has any information about the name,
or other relatives, would they email me please.

regards
michael ruocco

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento