suck ur mum ruocco is a shit name

Ciao Fabrizio! My father was born in Minori and emigrated to England in 1953. My mum, sister and I followed in 1957. It would be great to have a family tree group which goes back in time. I had a research done 20 years ago by an historian from Cambridge University and he traced members of the Ruocco family all over the world, including Alaska and Japan!!! I live in London, UK. Nice to be a "Ruocco link". My father had a sister, Lilina who lived in Maiori, and brothers Raffaele e Vincenzo who lived in Minori, having born there. My father's name was Gaetano and his father's name was Pasquale, also born in Minori...

My father, Giuseppe Ruocco was born in Minori on 15th Feb 1904. He had older brothers, Vincenzo, Pasquale, Marco and Michele and a sister Agnese. The brothers all came to the UK in the 1920s I believe. They were all caterers and started off in the City of London.

Hello All, My mother's maiden name is Ruocco and she is from Wykoff New Jersey. Would love to know more about the geneology. My sister even changed her name back to Ruocco so it's still in the family. Cheers

Your Ruocco hometown?

Where is your family originally from?
  • Visualizzato da 7
  • Ciro De Siena Ciao Deborah, vivo a Verona da piu' di 30 anni ma sono nato a Napoli non ho nessun legame con Minori mi dispiace, ho conosciuto Cinzia a Roma piu' di 30 anni fa, i suoi sono della Provincia di Salerno, poi lei e' ritornata negli USA credo vive nell'Illinois, grazie per avermi risposto, auguri per tutto, se la conosci puoi dirle che puo' contattarmi su facebook se le fa piacere. Grazie ancora. Ciro De Siena.
  • Cinzia Ruocco Ciro sono la Cinzia che conscevi 30 anni fa. Mi fa tantissimo piacere di averti trovato sul facebook. Se guardi le foto che ho messo sul facebook c'e' una che hai scattato tu quando sono venuto a trovarti a Vicenza. Abito nello stato di Washington adesso. Lavori ancora per la Posta? Abiti ancora a Vicenza?
  • Ciro De Siena Ciao Cinzia, sono veramente contento e emozionato per averti ritrovata, ero quasi sicuro che eri tu, volevo ringraziare chi mi ha aiutato atrovarti, ho gia' visto le tue foto su facebook compreso quella di Vicenza che ho subito riconosciuta. Da 30 anni...Altro

podríamos hacer una reunión y juntarnos todos, si? les queda bien en Italia, donde esta la mayoría? nos mandan 5 pasajes y nos vamos los de Uruguay. a mi me parece una excelente idea 

my family r from minori, amalfi coast

Ciao io sono nata e cresciuta a Novara. Mio padre è di Ravello e mia madre è di Minori!!!

Ciao Ruocco family and cugini. My mother is a Ruocco from Agropoli.

My mother's maiden name is Ruocco. We live in the US (Massachusetts) I believe our family is from Agropoli and still have some family there. A cousin of mine has sought them out and spent time with them. I would love to make the trip!

majori/minori

hi my husbands grandfather came from this area around the turn of the last century. his name was francesco domenico ruocco. he was born in 1882. he married mary elizabeth hoad in 1909 and they lived at 46 broad street, st giles london. he was a confectioner. his father was called domenico too and we have him down as a farmer. we don't know anything else about the family in italy and other than going over there we are finding it difficult to find any more details. can anyone help? does anyone maybe know of the family. thanks
catherine ruocco x
  • Visualizzato da 8
  • Cinzia Ruocco Hi Catherine
    There are many many Ruoccos with similar names, from that part of Italy who were farmers. In fact my sister's name is Catherine, My grandfather was Domenico. They are common names. Can you get a birth certificate and go from there? The local churches have the oldest records. Good luck
  • Cath Ruocco Unfortunately I don't have any documentation from Italy, of the family that lived there or the original members that moved over who were born in Italy. Do you, or anyone reading this , know of any websites that can be accessed?


    Thanks for your post. xx

hey otro de aka de argentina aka creo q somos los unikos jajajajjaj

Ciao a tutti. Mi chiamo Cinzia Ruocco. I miei sono di Vallo Della Lucania. Abito negli Stati Uniti
Spero di trovare qualche parente.

ciao a tutti Ilnostro bel cognome per la presenza del dittongo UO credo che sia tippico campano, mio padre era di agropoli( sa) e RUOCCO è tutt'ora il cognome guida ciaooo a tuttiiiii

ciaooooo raga!!!
io sono di salerno ma mio nonno Michele era originario di Ravello in costiera Amalfitana dove tutt'ora ho molti parenti.....descrivete le vostre origini e vediamo d capirci qualcosa.....xdxdxdxd

ma la maggior parte vedo che siamo campani chi conosce la storia del nostro cognome?

ciao a tutti i Ruocco nel mondo!!

Hello To All The Ruoccos Of The World

Hola A Todos Los Ruocos Del Mundo

Hey, My moms side of the family's name is ruocco. It was my grandfather ralph ruocco. his family is from Ravello, italy, its by naples somewhere. I have been trying to track down my relatives who still livei n the area. My aunt found a few years ago and confirmed that they were acctually our relatives but she lives in Europe so I don't get a chance to really talk to her. If anyone knows who they are or if you think your related to me, e-mail me so we can talk. Thanks

Ruocco is my family name.. I live in the Amalfi Coast.. !!!!

ciao a tt i ruocco!!! io scrivo da sorrento vicino napoli e voi?? scrivetemi qualcosa!!! baci

HI my maidan family name is Ruocco.